Wednesday, June 22, 2011

To Be Bold For Christ!

To my new friends
I have been dealing with fear and rejection my whole life. God is delivering me. I do not want to walk in Fear on this blog sight. I choose to step out in boldness! I want to bring hope and encouragement. Salvation, which is being saved, deliverance, restoration,forgiveness, healing, joy, peace and love. Is brought about by the word and standing up and being a doer of the word and not a hearer only.

God's Word brings life. Jesus told us to love our enemies, To bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you. That is HARD. But that is what God wants. In Matthew chapter 10 it talks about Jesus is bringing division, not peace but a sword. Enemies will be in your own house. Jesus goes on to say that we will be hated by all for His names sake. Jesus say's “ Do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.”

He goes on to say in Matthew 6 “Blessed are you who when they revile and persecute you and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. REJOICE and be exceedingly glad for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.” Now whoever confesses Jesus before men, Jesus will confess before the Father who is in heaven.

I have been greatly afraid of what men say and think. I have been taught not to make waves. I have been afraid to stand up. I am not going to be able to stand if I don't practice standing and proclaiming that Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lord's.

I choose to be bold and transparent. If you my readers hate me for it, then so be it. Now, folks, this is growth! It would be much easier for me to give feel good poems, and light testimonies but that would not help me, or you in the end. I desire to give hope with growth.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel at home and be as transparent as your HEART desires. Be that ray of sunshine in someone's life.