Thursday, April 5, 2012

a great sock matcher



Dear Readers,
I just had to share this with you.
To all those who hate to take time to match socks after washing.
I have come up with the best thing that I could of ever done. I took a toe sock and put a long narrow piece of card board down in the middle of it, from bottom to top, then I bought a box of safety pins from the dollar store, I opened up the pins and just weaved them in the fabric so they will stick open, I went through my drawers, and put a pin through both heals of the socks, and put in drawer, when I take out a pair, I put the pin in my sock thing that I have hanging up near my drawers. After I wear the socks, I put the pin back in and when it is time for laundry, I just through them in, so far the pins are holding, I then put or flip the socks that are still together on the clothes line. When they are dry, I put in basket, then I fold the sock together and put in the drawer for the next time that I use the socks. So the sock goes from the laundry basket, to washer, to clothes line, to drawer, with no work. It is fantastic!! no more taking a half hour to sort and match. If you don't have a toe sock, a regular one that you have lost the pair, works great also. Oh by the way, I haven't lost a sock yet!

2 comments:

  1. Very creative. It's amazing to me how a simple item as a sock can disappear! One of those Murphey's Law sort of things1

    ReplyDelete

Feel at home and be as transparent as your HEART desires. Be that ray of sunshine in someone's life.