Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sassy Salad

Hi, My Dear Readers,
I made a sassy salad, that I served with dinner guest.  It turned out so good, that I thought I would share the list of ingredients with you.
I cut up Romaine lettuce put in the big bowl, then 3/4ths of a cumber cut in slices, then in half.  I cut up radishes, some red cabbage, small tomatoes, a package that had baby carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, which I then cut up into small pieces.  The salad was a big hit.  My guest had seconds and raved how good it was.  It's nice to have a big healthy salad that meets the expatiation of dinner guest.  Served with a few different style dressings.   

2 comments:

  1. I like a salad with all kinds of vegetables like this. It makes it more interesting and the textures are great in the mouth! Glad your guest thoroughly enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank's for your response Penny!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel at home and be as transparent as your HEART desires. Be that ray of sunshine in someone's life.